Building future together! Start saving today!
The terms and conditions of the deposit:
- Currency of the deposit – Kyrgyz soms;
- Minimal amount of the initial contribution – 2, 500 soms;
- The minimal balance of the account which may not be withdrawn is 2, 500 soms (this amount is unavailable for withdrawal till the end of the deposit period – until the maturity date);
- An opportunity to withdraw money from the deposit – once per month;
- An opportunity to replenish the deposit by any amount;
- Deposit period – from 6 to 12 months;
- Upon the completion of the deposit period, the interest and the principal amount will be transferred to an on-demand account;
- Interest payment – Upon completion of the deposit period;
- Capitalization of interest (increase of the amount of the deposit by the amount of the accrued interest) takes place at the end of the calendar year, on December, 31;
- Day count basis for the accrual of interest: 365 days.
Effective interest rate in soms for a period of 6-8 months – up to 4.03%
Effective interest rate in soms for a period of 9-12 months – up to 5.00%
Interest rates on deposits (annual)
|Currency/Deposit period||6-8 month||9-12 month|
|from 2 500 to 1 000 000 soms||3,5%||4,5%|
|from 1 000 001 soms and up||4%||5%|
|Early withdrawal (termination of the deposit)||The interest accrued for the perios shall not be paid – 0%|
Advantages of being served at FINCA Bank:
- Access to the money in any branch of FINCA Bank — there are 24 branches in all the regions of Kyrgyzstan;
- International practice of responsible financing for over 30 years;
- Trust and confidence of over 2 200 000 FINCA clients in 20 countries across the globe;
- Compliance with the Client Protection Principles — certified by the Smart Campaign.
CJSC “FINCA Bank” is a participant of the Deposit Protection System. According to the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic “On protection of bank deposits”, the deposits of the physical persons (including interest) placed in the banks-participan of the deposit protection system, under guarantee event a compensation to be paid in amount up to 200 thousand som.