The loan up to 2 000 000 soms (30 000 USD) for the entrepreneurs and legal entities engaged in business and farming activity.
Loan is issued for:
- Agriculture development
- Financing of household needs (procurement of equipment, machinery, improvement of housing conditions, medical treatment, education, etc.)
Maximum loan amount – 2 000 000 soms (30 000 USD)
Period of crediting – from 3 months to 5 years
Grace period – up to 8 months
Currency of loan – Kyrgyz som, US dollars
Collateral – warranty, movable and unmovable property
Requirements to the borrower:
- Citizenship of the Kyrgyz Republic and valid passport, full legal age
- Existence of business generating income and at least 6 month operation
- THE CJSC “FINCA” BANK’S INTEREST RATES ON LOANS in soms
- THE CJSC “FINCA” BANK’S INTEREST RATES ON LOANS in US dollars
- An example of a payment schedule planned for 12 months 250001 soms
- An example of a payment schedule planned for 36 months 2000000 soms
- An example of a payment schedule planned for 12 months 150000 soms
- Tariffs of the CJSC “FINCA Bank” for legal entities, including sole proprietorships, valid as of March, 05, 2019
Full cost of the loan, which includes effective interest rate, calculated by formula of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, and all costs of the client associated with crediting, will be estimated under appliance of the client to the Bank.
The CJSC “FINCA Bank” is a partner of the OJSC “The guarantee fund”. The OJSC “The guarantee fund” provides assistance to businessmen representing small and medium enterprises by means of providing additional collateral. The Fund provides guarantees for the loans to the amount more than 300, 000 soms, and the amount of the guarantee may reach the level of 50% of the collateral.